Highlights from today’s update from Columbus Regional Health:
• Appreciate the community’s support and participation in response to COVID-19 and are honored to serve and partner with the community
• If you had a procedure previously scheduled that your physician or scheduling office may have delayed or cancelled due to COVID-19, you should be contacted by physician or representative from CRH scheduling office to get the procedure scheduled
• Questions about procedure that was scheduled, call main phone # 800-841-4938 for assistance
• Transitional time (outpatient, surgeries, office visits) means that it is safe to visit a CRH facility. We are excited to get back to partnering with you for your medical care. Your health and wellness is incredibly important to us.
• When you arrive for procedure, at three open entrances of CRH we are screening for temperature and contacts
• You will be given a mask if you don’t have one. If you have one, please wear when entering our facilities and while in our facilities (good practice for every day errands)
• We are diligently keeping our facilities safe and clean and are taking all proper precautions to keep staff and patients safe.
• COVID-19 patients are still being treated but are limited to a specific area of the inpatient facility, so you will not come in contact with any of these patients
• If you are coming in for surgery or procedure, you will be tested for COVID-19 at least 2 days before procedure and you will know the results prior to the procedure.