Kelsey DeClue presented an updated on behalf of Columbus Regional Health. Highlights include:
Masking and Social Distancing
• Wearing masks are required at CRH
• As community continues to work forward this new version of life, masking is one way that members of the community can protect themselves and others.
• Any time that you are out in the community, especially if you are going to be around others, we encourage you to wear a mask.
• Masks may not be comfortable or fashionable, but they are important. Find a mask or secure a homemade mask (Sew Crazy is an example) to use.
• Physical distancing is still important – stay 6 feet away from others who don’t live in your household to limit the spread of COVID-19
• MyChart is available to communicate with your physician, check on test results, review past visits – sign up for an account at crh.org/mychart
• MyChart is being used for telehealth visits – can happen on computer or smart phone – just need a camera and a connection
• Telehealth is a great way to access healthcare without an in-person office visit.
• Visit crh.org/telehealth – Q&A and example video of visit
Safe Care through CRH
• Physicians offices are open, CRH is offering services as well in a safe manner.
• Appointments are available and can be scheduled today.
• Need a family physician? Reach out to WellConnect – crh.org/wellconnect
Special shout out to Nurses for Nurse Appreciation Week!